lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

Why did i chose this carrer?

When I was a kid I always wanted to be an astronaut. Flying into the unknown and discover new planets was an amazing dream.

Then reality happens.
Welp...so i dont want to be an astronaut now

During the great part of my scholarship I didn’t care about careers, in the most part I was interested in just had a very good NEM to enter in the University of Chile where I was going to study anything depending on my score, because the legends tell that in the University of Chile you can have a very good curriculum.

Best Joke Ever

Then I discover war journalism and of something I have to die so I was going to study journalism. It was that or be a lawyer.

My experience in the university was nice and calm.


For the most part.

Because in 2016 the 45% of the time I was in strike.

Yay.


Whatever, right now my priorities is do it well until I can become a war journalist and then going to a conflict to make money with gruesome photos and finally die.

Best Ending Ever

1 comentario: