lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

The music I like (THE SCREAM OF AGONY OF MY ENEMIES)

My favorite band is… I don’t know so I am going to put “Mago de Oz” just because.

NO

This band was formed in 1988, the year when the “No” defeats the “Si” and the Soviet Union was ready to die, Metal is the genre of the music this band play, but not any Metal, this is Folk Metal so it has a lot of reference to the medieval Spain, except the invasion to the Americas, that shit is not very good publicity.

P.R of the century

My favorite theme of the band is “La posada de los muertos” because it sound cool and they make feel like going to a tavern and drink until I died of cirrhosis, hepatitis A and appendicitis with a grin in my face.

TADA
In 2013 they released his last single “Fiesta Pagana 2.0” that is basically the first “Fiesta Pagana” but with nice things, 4 year have passed and I like ready to kill myself because in this dark times in the University Of Chile I really need some Folk Shit™.

And a Dragon.


2 comentarios: