lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Foreign Policy



The website I have chosen is called Foreign Policy: http://foreignpolicy.com/

Resultado de imagen para foreign policy magazine
Foreign Policy is an American news publication, it was founded in 1970 and has a focus in international news and USA policy  . It produces content daily on its website and in six print issues annually.

In this website I can see news of the entire world, one can chose the part of the world (The Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia and South Asia) that you want to focus and it has a very good gallery of photojournalism of the week. But also wants your money and offers you all the time a super premium deluxe pack so you can have the possibility to see the printed magazine in PDF.

I visit this website every day I can trough Facebook (I liked the Facebook page of Foreign Policy) and I liked very much because thanks to that I can have news of all the world every time I want, also it has a focus of African, Asian and Easter European news that not all news website have.




1 comentario: