lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017

The Best Feminist Photography ever take.

I don’t know who took this photo (only that it was from EFE) but whoever it was I’m pretty sure it was a master photographer who now works covering war and some other shit.
MASTERPIECE
It shows a lovely lady named Lucia Hiriart talking of a sexual form to his husband Augusto Pinochet Ugarte (also known as One Punch Man) during a event of some type (I don’t know the date but I’m pretty sure that it was in this century).
I like this photo because is as feminist photo who show the empowered of the woman over her hetero-cis-patriarchal men who is nothing that a faggot who only listen Lucky Punch made by the emperor of mankind itself Lucho “IMPERIUM” Jara.
It’s very clear that she is the active part in the relation and I’m pretty sure that she also satisfied the BDSM fetish that we all know Pinochet has.
Pinochet and Lucia celebrating the dead of Allende, 1973.


That’s all folk see you next time.

1 comentario: