martes, 27 de junio de 2017

End of the season 1.mp3 No Fake 100% real

Well it was funny and all that stuff but unfortunately is time to close the shop and return to our planets. I think that this experience was an interesting one when I can make a lot of shitposting and write two funny reviews about two funny movies that had a lot of social commentary (and here I just want to see only dead and destruction)
Resultado de imagen para death and destruction
It looks like this semester
At least this exercise help me a lot to improved my writing skills , so today I can write a lot of shit but no is very good shit, like god tier of shitposting and stuff. In fact in the future I will like to write about more movie reviews and make a lot of allegorys to Lucia Hirirart and Lucho Jara.
Resultado de imagen para lucho jara
GOD TIER
 And also talk about anime in the name of Cthulhu the Old One, Destructor of the Earth.

Resultado de imagen para cthulhu
Please Daddy
I think that in the next English class we can make that the students write tales so they can improve their writing much more, but also they can do some oral class that help them improve in speaking part.

That only if Third Floor decides to do it.

At least I wasn’t in any strike

(Piñera Wins)

O WAI…


3 comentarios: