lunes, 5 de junio de 2017

My favorite subject in ICEI that its not Shitposting 101



This is hard to decide because the only thing that I want in my life is a strike or that a missile blast JGM to oblivion.

Resultado de imagen para hell
YAY
But seeing that I have to do this new entry to the blog I think I’m going to pick “Photojournalism”, a very funny class when I can play with a camera.
Resultado de imagen para camera broken
NO YAY
In that class I have learnt how use a camera and how to take a very nice photo, generally we have to opportunity to see a series of journalist pictures and analyze the entire thing that makes that image a nice photo.
Generally I have to go with my camera so I can take very nice photos and see all the gnarly functions that this magical device had like a BLACK AND WHITE FILTER!

Resultado de imagen para black and white
YAY X 2
I like this class because I want to be a photojournalist son this is VERY useful so I can have the knowledge necessary to fulfill my suicidal dream to be killed during reporting in the Middle East.

Also if very nice to take photos and be pay for it.

Because money bitches.

2 comentarios: