lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Pride or how you can learn to accept money of everyone



Pride is a movie about the friendship of a LGBT activist group and some miners in strike of Onllwyn, Wales during the “British Miners Strike” in 1984. The LGBT groups form the LGSM (Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners) so they can help the miners in the strike with MONEY, A LOT OF MONEY.
Resultado de imagen para monopoly man logo
Give me money you dikes¡
I mean these guys collect £11,000 to support the strike, in Chilean that a lot so I very like this movie because I learn that you can have money from a lot of places , you only have to be tolerant , easy peasy broh.
Resultado de imagen para gg easy
EXACTLY
My favorite character was Gwen because she was a very funny elder woman (Just like Thatcher) and was with the lessons of this movie one of the best thing of the movie.

And also the disco scene, the best scene of this movie because I FUCKING miss disco men, like a lot.
Resultado de imagen para disco
YAY
The bad thing is that the character of Mark Ashton died of HIV/AIDS but the good thing is that our Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher keep the great kingdom safe.
Resultado de imagen para margaret thatcher
The true face of a feminist
Good I love empowered women, who says you can be a feminist?

2 comentarios: